Last Updated: March 7th, 2013
What Personal Information About Users Does RemaxPride.com Gather?
The information we learn from users helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at RemaxPride.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future browsing for you, improving our site, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses RemaxPride.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of RemaxPride.com on other Web sites.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from RemaxPride.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our user list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our users. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please contact us.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features and browsing preferences.
What About Third-Party Advertisers?
RemaxPride.com also displays personalized third-party advertising based on personal information about users, such as information you submit to us about movies you own or have watched. Although RemaxPride.com does not provide any personal information to advertisers, advertisers (including ad-serving companies) may assume that users who interact with or click on a personalized advertisement meet their criteria to personalize the ad (for example, users in the northwestern United States who bought, watched, or browsed for romantic comedies).
RemaxPride.com does not knowingly collect or solicit Personally Identifiable Information from or about children under 13 except as permitted by law. If we discover we have received any information from a child under 13 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe RemaxPride.com has any information from or about anyone under 13, please contact us at the address listed below.
We can be reached by contacting:
103 High Avenue E
Oskaloosa, IA 52577
Changes to this policy
RemaxPride.com reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the rules and laws that applied at the time the information was collected.
Conditions of Use
If you choose to visit RemaxPride.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Policy and our Terms of Service, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Washington. If you have any concern about privacy at RemaxPride.com, please contact us.
This policy and the use of this Site are governed by Iowa law. If a dispute arises under this Policy we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in the following location: Iowa. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following location: Iowa, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so. RemaxPride.com is controlled, operated and administered entirely within Iowa. This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
“My wife and I lived in the same community as John. We tried to sell our house by ourselves for 2 years before we decided to list with John and Remax. During those two years, John would stop by frequently to see if we would be interested in listing our home with him.Click here to read more.