Farm Ground Auction – Donna Anderson Farm
260 Acres M/L – Mahaska County, Iowa
To Be Sold in 2 Tracts
Selling Saturday, January 20th, 11:00AM
Smokey Row Conference Room – Oskaloosa, IA
Jason Carter, Broker – 515.708.0615
John Carter, Auctioneer – 641.569.3456
Land Located from Hwy. 163 approximately 3 miles N. on Fisher Ave. from Hwy. 63 approximately 3 miles W. on G20
No current lease. OPEN for 2018
- This is a reserve auction, the reserve price is undisclosed.
- All parcels are being sold as is.
- 10% earnest money down is due by winning bidder at auctions end.
- Closing must take place on or before December 29th, 2016. If buyer does not close by this date, all earnest monies shall be forfeited to the seller and contract shall become void. If seller causes delays in closing, earnest monies shall remain with the buyer.
- Possession to the buyer shall be at the end of the 2017 crop season.
- All day of auction announcements shall take precedence over any advertising.
Tract 1 – 150 acres M/L, 11 O tillable acres M/L
Tract 2 – 11 O acres M/L, 101 tillable acres M/L
Tillable CSR values vary from 70-80. Visit website for soil maps.
Tracts 1, 2 shall be auctioned separately, and then auctioned as combined. Sale will be complete whichever way nets the seller the highest amount.
For more info or to view the property please contact:
Jason Carter, Broker
103 High Ave East Oskaloosa, IA 52577
“Exceeding Expectations Everyday”
The Carter Team is licensed in Iowa and Missouri
“My wife and I lived in the same community as John. We tried to sell our house by ourselves for 2 years before we decided to list with John and Remax. During those two years, John would stop by frequently to see if we would be interested in listing our home with him.Click here to read more.